Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By virtue of these terms, an agreement is made between 3i Logic Training & Consultancy Co. (Pvt.) Ltd (3i Logic) and you as a site visitor and/or Member (“You”). This agreement is effective from October 2013, onwards. This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms of your use of the 3i Logic website and all its services located at URL www.3ilogic.com.
About 3i Logic3i Logic provides learning solutions across various disciplines through its Consulting, Training and eLearning services. Its solutions combine sound theory and practical knowledge which enables its clients to reap benefits immediately. It mostly focuses on customized solutions and takes pride in providing services to large and growing organizations, operating in highly competitive environments across multiple locations with a diverse workforce. It serves its clients through its main office in Bahrain and a network of subsidiaries and affiliates in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Canada and Pakistan.
Permitted Uses3i Logic hereby grants you permission to use the Website as provided below:
- your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, non-commercial use unless agreed otherwise , any such agreement should be in an express written form;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without 3i Logic’s prior written authorization;
- you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and
- You will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions provided herein.
Your 3i Logic Account
- In order to access some features of the Website, you may have to create an account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- You must notify 3i Logic immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although 3i Logic will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of 3i Logic or others due to such unauthorized use.
- On consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly.
- You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree not to transfer your use of or access to the Site or Services to any third party.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name, including, without limitation, purchases. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with all of the foregoing obligations.
Charges for ServicesYou acknowledge that 3i Logic reserves the right to charge for the services on the 3i Logic Website and to change its fees from time to time at its discretion. If 3i Logic terminates your membership because you have breached these terms, you shall not be entitled to become a member of 3i Logic again.
- The 3i Logic Website including the services provided on the Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by 3i Logic.
- Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the 3i Logic Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the 3i Logic Website is prohibited.
- Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member comments without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the 3i Logic services.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content on the 3i Logic Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, sounds, interactive features (including all such similar content) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to 3i Logic, subject to the intellectual property rights as covered under Pakistan’s laws and all the international IPR laws and protections as granted by International IPR Treaties and Conventions.
- Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners and 3i Logic. 3i Logic reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the 3i Logic Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the 3i Logic Website or the Content therein.
- 3i Logic does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and 3i Logic will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. 3i Logic reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of the same to email@example.com with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a user authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalties of misrepresentation and other applicable laws, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.